Sindh Education Foundation (SEF)
Mar 23, 2016 2:45 PM
START THE NAME OF ALLAH. GOD IS GREAT. FREE EDUCATION & FREE HEALTH SYED NON-GOVERNMENT NGO LARKANA SINDH PAKISTAN.. SYED PUBLIC SCHOOL LARKANA SINDH PAKISTAN. REQUEST I AM FUND RISING FOR OPEN SCHOOL & HEALTH CENTER IN PAKISTAN POOR AND NEED PERSON PLEASE HELP ME I AM VERY THANKFULL TO YOU.???? SYED Sikander Ali Shah S/O Syed Ahmed Ali Shah CELL NO.(+92) 03337544899. MY ACCT:NO.01-1013913-7. B/CODE.0233.ABL BANDAR ROADLARKANA. PostalAddress..ShaikhZaidColonyLarkana(SindhPakistan) MyEMail.email@example.com. Orsyedsikander255@gmail.com. Academic Plan in Details:
• All the Admission will be made in class one ( Katchi)
• Syllabus / text Books will be divided by three term wise
• All the students will be taught by three term wise system
• ( 1st term , 2nd term, 3rd term )
• Assessments/ test conducted of term wise
• Per term time period, 90 present days have been declared in school
First Term Examination 2016 Class: Kachi
ENGLISH: H.W /C.W, daily (A to z) capital Letter, missing, matching, dictation, reading:
SINDHI: H.W /C.W, daily ( ? to ?) missing, matching, dictation, reading, missing, and dots:
MATH: H.W /C.W, daily Numbers (1 to 100) & Sindhi Numbers (1 to 100) missing, matching,
Islamiat: Oral Remember 10 Questions / Ans and 1. Kalma-e-Tayab, 2. Kalma-e-Shahdat:
G.K : Oral Remember Parts of body,Animals,Birds,Fruits,Days:
`Drawing : Fill in the colures:
• After completion of Fist term , the test will be conducted
• First term Result will be submitted before SEF
2nd Term Examination Plan
ENGLISH: H.W /C.W, daily (Aa toZ z) small letter & Spelling of words, missing, matching, dictation,
SINDHI: H.W /C.W, daily (Text book One Start 50%) missing, matching, dictation, reading,
MATH: Write Numbers (1 to 200) & Sindhi Numbers (1 to 200) Spelling of Numbers missing,
Matching, dictation, reading:
Islamiat: Oral Remember 20 Questions / Ans (G. K)
G.K : Remember of Spelling of topics
Parts of body, Animals, Birds, Fruits, Days:
`Drawing : Fill the colures awareness of drawing book
• : After completion of Fist/2nd term , the test will be conducted
• 2nd term Result will be submitted before SEF
3rd & Annual Term Examination Plan
ENGLISH: H.W /C.W, daily learning: (use of words, this, that, these, those in sentence) missing,
matching, dictation & reading:
SINDHI: Write Lessons (Text book Comp: 100%) missing, matching, dictation & reading
MATH: English Numbers (1 to 200) & Sindhi Numbers (1 to 200) Spelling (1 to 50) of Numbers
missing, matching, dictation & reading:
Islamiat: Oral: Remembering 20 Questions / Ans (G. K).
G.K : Spelling Of Following Topics:
Parts of body, Animals, Birds, Fruits & Days
`Drawing: Filling in the colures & awareness of drawing books
• After completion of Fist/2nd /3rd terms:
• Annual examination /Assessment will be held under the (PMC) /(Operator), under the supervision of SEF , if necessary
• Qualified students will be promoted to class I (one)
• Annual Result will be submitted before SEF
Note: this term-wise proposed Exam: plan will be applicable right from class 1 to V.
Involvement of community
1. Parents Management committee (PMC) consisting of members will be formed from the
surrounding area of school,( preferably a retired teacher or an educationist )
2. 5 members will be selected from community, while teacher and the Administrator of the school,
(voluntary members) will also be member of (PMC).
3. The chair person will be selected from community members, meritoriously.
1. The (PMC) will act as supervision authority of School.
2. To monitor/ ensure daily opening / closing of school.
3. To monitor / ensure daily satisfactory students attendance.
4. To look after/ resolve the school matters/ problem on day to day.
5. The community through its members will be available for any support, of and on .
1. Principal/ Administrator are the main personalities to look after the entire process of teaching and learning in the school, assessing the obtained the results of daily basis.
2. The daily attendance of the thought would chiefly be checked for the overall amelioration of the school.
3. In this behalf, weekly, monthly & terminal tests would be conducted in proper sense of responsibility by the school authorities so as to ensure the desired aims & objectives, in all respects.
4. In order to ascertain the destined out comes the school management will regularly conduct meeting with staff/ (PMC), time and again to discus the overall progress of the school system.
5. The teaching personal will be made to relies the sacred responsibility to show better results as for as the effective and purposeful rural education is concerned
After the conduct of various tests the management will pay special heed on categories (above
average/average below average) of the students to push and pull them, just show better results in
future) Academic Plan
S.No Activity Time Period
01 All Admission Will be made in class one (Kachi), while if students class one two seven class will be if available then the will be accommodated as per their classes First Term of the project
02 In first term the student of class one (Kachi) will be taught sindhi Alphabet, ABC, And simple counting of Numbers.
03 After completion of first term. Written test will be conducted and the eligible will be promoted in class on pakka also In second term all students will be kept on textbooks of sindhi English and Mathematics referred by SEF. Second Term
04 In third term students will be taught textbook continuously as in second term after completion of third term annual Examination/Assessment will be conducted under SEF Plan. Third Term System to ensure School’s Quality including
1. Principal/Administrator is the main personalities to look after the entire Process.
2. An experienced person will be appointed as field supervisor of the all six schools.
3. The School Supervisor will Supervise The School Daily 15 minutes before and after school.
4. The daily attendance of the thought would chiefly be checked for the overall amelioration of the school.
5. Students will be supervised during recess and lunch. For students who seek to leave school premises during lunch or recess.
6. The teaching personal will be made to relies the scared responsibility to show better results as for as the effective purposeful rural education is concerned.
7. In this behalf, weekly, monthly & terminal tests would be conducted in proper sense of responsibilities by the school authorities.
8. In order to ascertain the destined out comes the school management will regularly conduct meeting with staff/ (PMC), time and again to discuss the overall progress of the school system.
9. Field Supervisor will be responsible for strict monitoring. He will submit monthly work plan/visit before origination for approval purpose. The work will be on daily basis visit of school to monitor the Quality Education/Attendance of Teachers attendance of students and cleanness of School pervious. He will conduct meetings with community leaders and will get feedback about the school progress.
10. He will prepare monthly progress/activity report of the school and submit before organization.